CHICKEN NUGGET (닭강정) Kdrama Coming To Netflix

I had literally just come off relishing "Monarch: Legacy of Monsters" and "True Detective: Night Country" and the first season of "True Detective", when I was clued into Kdrama "Chicken Nugget" (닭강정), thinking "WTF is this?" ... Then I watched "Extreme Job" (also directed by Lee Byeong-heon), and realized the joy in insanity that awaits me, come March 15th on Netflix!



"My daughter turned into a chicken nugget"? Watch the trailer featured below, and decide for yourselves ... I know I Am In!



Based on webcomic "Dakgangjeong” by Park Ji-Dok (published from September 21, 2019 to August 2, 2020 via Naver), I've got to hand it to KDRAMAs, who are able to bridge slapstick humor with sci-fi and no doubt drama, all in a lnaguage I do. ot speak nor understand!




Comments

Popular Posts