Thor TV Spots

Four numbers of THOR TV Spots released the day after WonderCon weekend in San Francisco (movies be taking over conventions more than SDCC it seems, and we be lapping them all up!) - each featuring edited scenes we have been seen before, and a coupla "surprises" (but none too drastic), and all featuring similar scenes from circumstances we have seen before. If it sounds like I am being a "whiney-wet-rag", then yeah, perhaps I am! I just want to see HAWKEYE in his costume, as seen in his cameo scene dammit ~ and I am not even a fan of the character! (Am such a sucker for hype, I disgust even myself... LOL).

But seeing one older spot on television (besides my smallassed laptop monitor) send me sum kinda goosepimples up and down my spine (moreso than the online variations), so perhaps that is a good thing? FORSOOTH!

TV SPOT #1

TV SPOT #2

TV SPOT #3

TV SPOT #4

Comments

Popular Posts