Street Posters for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

"The new black and white art stylized posters feature the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo and their arch nemesis Shredder. The new street art posters were spotted by Instagram user WestCoastGeek (found via MovieWeb) in the streets of Los Angeles, California." -reported SlashFilm (not forgetting Leonardo too…)

When I read the headlines, I actually imagined them to be A3 or A2 sized xerox prints lol … nice "street stencil" style tho, although somewhat irreverent to the TMNT movie (which I might be wrong, as it could still be a part of the movie visuals ;p) ... My fave has to be the image of SHREDDER (sorry about that Turtles-dudes, but I can still "see" the blue lipstick on Mikie, even thru the black-n-whites ;p)...

Popular Posts