"Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - Teaser #2 & Screengrabs



I had watched the 2nd teaser for Star Wars: The Force Awakens the moment before I slept last night, and it was the first thing I did on the big(ger) screen when I had awoken from my disturbed slumber the very next morning, and screengrabbed like a maniac!

Brushing aside anguish of not being able to attend an invited " Panel Simulcast Fan Event in Singapore" (I just simply do not function well at night-time post-Stroke :/), I embraced my excitement of the film seen in the teaser, my heart melted twice - first time was hearing the strains of the Star Wars theme, and the second, seeing Han Solo and Chewbacca, and hearing the words "Chewie, we're home" … and I find myself "home" again. As corny as that might sound, I am sure many folks feel the same way as I did/do … otherwis, why bother getting excited about it at all? :)

Chrometrooper! Kylo Ren! Chewie and Han! Downed Imperial Battlecruiser! OH MY! … I like the motif of the "hands" tho, like it's a foreshadowing of a generation of Force-users …

DESCRIPTION: ""Lucasfilm and visionary director J.J. Abrams join forces to take you back again to a galaxy far, far away as “Star Wars” returns to the big screen with “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”

Episode VII in the Star Wars Saga, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, opens in theaters December 18, 2015.

Official Site: http://www.starwars.com/theforceawakens

Source: /Film / /Film analyzes the teaser

Popular Posts