GHOSTBUSTERS Trailer Unleashed! #whoyougonnacall


I can't speak for the rest of the trailer, but the second slap in the last sequence, made me laugh out loud (might be louder than I imagined, as I had my headphones on :p) .. after the earlier non-event teaser, the full trailer for the Paul Feig-direct all-girl GHOSTBUSTERS trailer is unleashed!

Slimer makes an appearance, but that's about all of the old films have returned - which is all fine by me (I have the DVDs to remember them by anyways, so I'm good) … spirits radiate neon blue (but puke green slime AKA "ectoplasm"), the ambulance is now a hearse (oops, I meant "Cadillac"), the firehouse is now a chinese restaurant ("Who You Gonna Call? Takeaway?!" LOVE IT ~ lol), their secretary is now "Thor", so yeah, welcome to the NEW GHOSTBUSTERS! Just remember to NOT CROSS THE STREAMS, ladies!

"Ghostbusters makes its long-awaited return, rebooted with a cast of hilarious new characters. Thirty years after the beloved original franchise took the world by storm, director Paul Feig brings his fresh take to the supernatural comedy, joined by some of the funniest actors working today – Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, and Chris Hemsworth. This summer, they’re here to save the world!" (GHOSTBSUTERS premieres July 15th, 2016)

Popular Posts