#RogueOne: A Cup/Drink Topper Promotion in SG


And while ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY had exceeded my expectations (review-ish soon, I hope :p), what caught my eye and $$$ at the cinema, was the CUP/DRINK TOPPER promotion at Golden Village cinemas (I was at the Tampines Mall branch), where folks could choose their own Topper Characters, as part of a Popcorn & Drink set (SG$12.90 per set). And you could choose the character you wanted too!

Folks as well were able to procure the entire set of 5 x figures via “Party Deals”! Check out some images featured below, and as well a video featured above - which showed WHICH character I chose!



And here I thought how fun the promotion was, until I was given a headsup about that DEATHSTAR POPCORN CONTAINER promotion to be had at Lido! OMGOMGOMG (Thanks for the headsup, Rzl!) … Something to consider, for the weekend ahead, fellow Singaporeans!

A photo posted by darkmattar (@darkmattar) on

Popular Posts