“Gal Gadot Is My Wife” - Re-Edited Video Parody FTW


With the success of DC’s WONDER WOMAN feature film (which I have YET TO SEE! … ohhhhh the tragedy…), inevitably actress Gal Gadot and her “past” gets a new light-of-www-day on online and on youtube - hey, I am not complaining at all, I Love Seeing Gal Gadot! (even tho I’ve not watch the film yet ~ ohhhhh the tragedy…) … and with that phenom comes this particular re-edit of an old(er) Castro Commercial (see original featured below), where behind “every Goodess, is a hidden man”!


【神力女超人我老婆啦】
每個女神視角背後...都有一個隱藏的男人!
幕後大公開!
#宅男們別再妄想了好嗎 #純屬虛構
#那個男人真正是誰其實我們不想知道
特別感謝: 大新店游泳池
Gal Gadot 阿虎-吳致任
影片概念:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn1HX-0__Ys
喜歡我們的影片的朋友,記得幫我們PLAYTV按讚哦!

Posted by Playtv on Monday, July 10, 2017

Not too sure Gal’s actual husband will think of this “Gal Gadot Is My Wife” video tho … :p

OG Gal Gadot Castro Commercial

Source: Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts