THE CROW (2024)


The Crow (2024)


So how was YOUR first impressions of the first imahge reveal of Bill Skarsgård as "Eric Draven" in THE CROW? Time to move forth with the TRAILER for the upcoming feature film reboot, directed by Rupert Sanders (2012's "Snow White and the Huntsman" & 2017's "Ghost in the Shell").



SYNOPSIS: "Soulmates Eric Draven (Skarsgård) and Shelly Webster (FKA twigs) are brutally murdered when the demons of her dark past catch up with them. Given the chance to save his true love by sacrificing himself, Eric sets out to seek merciless revenge on their killers, traversing the worlds of the living and the dead to put the wrong things right."



Bill Skarsgård takes on the iconic role of THE CROW in this modern reimagining of the original graphic novel by James O’Barr. I can understand if folks and fans of the 1994 film (starring the late Brandon Lee) would be up in arms about this incarnation, and the only way I myself can move forward from that, is to take both films separately, like "remixes" of the same song, and I can like one or the other, innit? But act's just me ... I need to somehow keep my sanity intact too...

Comments

Popular Posts