#fridaynightmovie - Choices for July 20, 2018


And while THESE were my choices for last week's #FridayNightMovie (today's going to be another "struggle" :p), with the sad reality being, none of the movies on this list got seen, and I ended up spending my time pouring thru trailers online and San Diego Comic Con-stuff!

Be that as it may, these were my reasons for the choices;


EVANGELION:1.0 & EVANGELION:2.22 because I managed to catch the "Fourth Rebuild of Evangelion" film trailer leaked online (No chance to repost it before it got pulled :p), and had wanted to relive EVA films!



"AKIRA" (1998) because to had celebrated it's 30th Anniversary last week! Ironically I'd prepared a slew of post(s) but never did publish them in lieu of the onslaught of SDCC-newsery :p


"BOOK OF ELI" (2010) is a movie I'd watched countless of times (Becoz, "Denzel Washington") - as are all the movies listed/chosen/featured here today, and because I'd really had a hankering for "The Equaliser 2" that day! And while THIS was the eventual movie chosen for the night, the film/disc stalled in my DVD-player (boooo)! #tragic

Comments

Popular Posts