Ghostbusters 2020: Teaser & The Return of ECTO-1


A teaser for a NEW "Ghostbusters" movie has dropped, which is a sequel to the 1984 "Ghostbusters" and 1989 "Ghostbusters 2" (NOT the 2016 reboot directed by Paul Feig), and as Entertainment Weekly reports; " Jason Reitman will direct and co-write an upcoming film set in the world that was saved decades previously by the proton pack-wearing working stiffs in the original 1984 movie, which was directed by his father, Ivan Reitman."

“I’ve always thought of myself as the first Ghostbusters fan, when I was a 6-year-old visiting the set. I wanted to make a movie for all the other fans,” Reitman says. “This is the next chapter in the original franchise. It is not a reboot. What happened in the ‘80s happened in the ‘80s, and this is set in the present day.” - shared Jason Reitman.
Besides the pedigree, I am personally unsure whether to be excited for it NOW, or more likely will await further visuals, besides seeing "Ecto-1" again .... I've always liked the ambulance versus the hearse tho ... and I'd really like to see "Ghost Trap / Muon Trap" in-action again! Heh ... GHOSTBUSTERS 3 has a scheduled release date in 2020.

Comments

Popular Posts