The First Six Minutes for THE GIFTED on FOX (Oct 2 premiere)


Featured here is a look at “The First Six Minutes” in Season One Episode One of “THE GIFTED” (View on #iliketeevee), with this 10-episode run first season scheduled for a premiere Monday October 2nd (at 9/8c on FOX).

As well check out my #iliketeevee post for tons more promo videos and featurette, AND some select stills - in this massive promo-dump, catching up to all my missed coverage LOL

I’m getting to really like what I see here on “The Gifted” - “super-powers” without the suits/costumes (even though this story is set within the "X-Men" universe), and a swell alternative to the much touted “Superhero Fatique” - which is true and exists - reminding me of the days of “Misfits of Science” and even early “Heroes”, which works for me, thanks :)

Comments

Popular Posts