Finales & Crossovers: DC Comics Superheroes on Television


One series ends, while another crossover event begins .... featured here are images and videos for two different television shows on two different channels, with the finale of TITANS Season 2 happening November 29th on DC Universe, while the CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Crossover Event on The CW begins December 8th!


I've a conversation with a friend recently (Hi, Noval!) where I had basically indicated TITANS as "rubbish" (but something I have vested interest in watching til the end, while I had been pretty amphibious to The CW - all of which boils down to personal tastes. But looking at the promotional poster images for both shows, perhaps provides me an inkling about what is to expect.


I liked that TITANS is a self-contained show, with my favourite episodes thus far are of JERICHO and ROSE backstories (more on that probably when I pull my socks up after the finale)... While the notion of CRISIS across multiple shows reflects that of comicbook-crossovers, when you have tp physcially search and procure issues of titles not in your regular pull-box, to have to complete the story - which is all fine and fun to discover titles when you can afford to - but a real bitch when budgets are tight that particular month (if memory serves) ... But nevertheless, the show will go on, and we are but lapping it up, "rubbish" or otherwise :)


Here are the show times for the CRISIS crossovers:

The crossover will begin with

- Supergirl (December 8, 2019)
- Batwoman (December 9)
- The Flash (December 10)
- Arrow (January 14, 2020)
- DC's Legends of Tomorrow (January 14, 2020)

And this is an interesting discovery (although not too surprising given these salad days of reality tv programming): Kevin Smith will host "Crisis Aftermath," "an aftershow that will air after the Supergirl episode on December 8 and The Flash episode on December 10. The show will "go in-depth to explore" the crossover." (Source: Wiki) ... and while I've not doubt I can access the episodes themselves, THIS however might be "tricky"... hhhmmmm

Comments

Popular Posts