MUPPETS Trading Cards (1993) from Lime Rock


Featured here today is a "card-flipping" video (refer to time-lapse Instagram vid posted below too :p) for a hand-collated set of "MUPPETS Trading Cards", featuring 60 cards making a basic set, for this series released by Cardz Distribution in 1993.

This is my sole Muppets series of cards through the years of collecting, and quite frankly I have zero idea if there were other sets/series ever unleashed too! I am sure there are, right? Forgive me, I actually do not dare to Google-search for ny info online, least my hands get "itchy" again LOL


I have only a couple of complete (near-mint) sets available for purchase online here, and if it does not appear, either they are "Sold Out of Stock", or unlisted to make way for other titles, for which you can still contact me via email "toysreviler [at] gmail.com" to enquire, thanks!


Price excludes shipping+handling, which is an additional pricing of:

INTERNATIONAL S+H (Non-Singapore addresses):
*Add US$12.00 - Item will be sent boxed with Registered Article status (country-to-country tracking only) for International Addresses.

LOCAL/SINGAPORE ADDRESSES ONLY:
*Add US$4.00 - item will be sent boxed via (Regular) SpeedPost.

PAYMENT:
Payment via PayPal or POSB Bank Transfer (Singapore addresses only)

ADDITIONAL:
Item can be bundled with others for delivery, costing might be different though - please email to enquire, thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts