POPCORNX Review: Wrath of Man



Do not expect anything beyond what you see in the trailer(s) and clips, and you'll do just fine. I know I certainly was held enthralled with WRATH OF MAN, without any expectation beyond "revenge" and the stoic manner in which Jason Statham (starring as "Jason-Statham-in-All-Cinema-Roles") dispensed bullets of vengeance infused with intense held-in-zen, single kills and no nonsense.

"Satisfying"? Still debating on that... "Entertained"? Pretty decently, actually.
"Disappointed"? Only that it was directed by Guy Ritchie, and its not the charm I remembered it to have been... but that's "evolution" for you.



Worth a Watch in the cinema? No.
Worth a watch at all? I chose to, and I was not wholly disappointed in my choice for a Friday night watch.
Worth remembering? Hardly, but it's okay, nothing much is really, these days, innit?

Good to see Josh Hartnett back!

Comments

Popular Posts