An Evolving Ensemble & A Scene Breakdown for STRANGER THINGS on Netflix

Creators Matt and Ross Duffer, producer Shawn Levy and the cast of Netfilx's Emmy®-winning drama series "Stranger Things" discuss the show's ongoing evolution for Season Three, which includes the addition of newcomers like Maya Hawke and Priah Ferguson.


Which reminded me - as I've recently been whining about not having any shows to watch to the telly, when I've forgotten to watch this! Or rather, I never did get past the first episode, so... then I saw the "monster" - in the Scene Breakdown" featured below - and Im not too sure if I really want to ... What I adored about the early seasons was not being able to see the monsters THAT clearly, but now? Don;t show a monster if its gonna look like ass, is all Im saying ... Or maybe I should wait until I'm closer to Season Four...? Should I actually bother waiting, folks?

Comments

Popular Posts