Visiting A South Korea Cinema (Jessica Lee Video)

A few things to unpack before we head straight into the video:

(1) Since posting about the re-opening of Singapore's cinemas during Covid-19, I had been curious about how cinema-going would be like ... and while this video is NOT in SG, I had preferred to watch a POV from a "non-regular film reviewer". I am not looking for a "performance", per se. Neither have I actively I found any online tho... :p

(2) I am fascinated, and am interested to see how other cinemas around the world works! I have not been to South Korea, and quite frankly I am unsure if I ever will, in this lifetime (although I remain hopeful...).

(3) I had been watching Jessica Lee's Youtube channel for some time now (yes, I am subscribed), and appreciate her candour and no-frills-no-hype-presentation/sharing style - which is in no way meant as a diss, cheers :)

DISCLAIMER: I am in no particular hurry to run to the cinemas as yet, thanks.

"Hey guys! For today's video, I went to the cinema here in Korea to watch the movie 'Peninsula' a.k.a Train to Busan 2. Check out how the cinemas are like in Korea right now in the so-called "new normal". Also, I did a quick, no-spoiler review of Peninsula. :)" (@jessicaleeseul)

Comments

Popular Posts