"Muppets Haunted Mansion" Disney+ Trailer & #Cardflipping #TheMuppets



"" features the return of The Muppets in a Halloween-themed feature on DisneyPlus, premiering October 8th. Check out the trailer for this, and notice the change in voices (at least I did) for your favourite characters LOL .... BUT if you didn't/don't? No worries at all, I am just a fan from a loooong time ago, but am always down for anyone and everyone to enjoy The Muppets whenever they are!





Ands off course I'll take this opportunity to hawk my "MUPPET Trading Cards" available for sale! Released by Cardz Distribution in 1993, these ar ehand-collated (by myself) and are 60 cards total in the basic set. Check out my CARDFLIPPING VIDEO (View My Playlist on YouTube), and thank you in advance for your purchasing considerations :)



A single hand-collated set of 60 basic complete cards for "Jim Henson's MUPPET Trading Cards" is currently priced at US$20, excluding shipping+handling.

INTERNATIONAL S+H (Non-Singapore addresses): *Add US$15.00 - Item will be sent boxed with Registered Article status (country-to-country tracking only) for International Addresses.

LOCAL/SINGAPORE ADDRESSES ONLY: *Add US$4.00 - item will be sent boxed via (Regular) SpeedPost.

Payment is via PAYPAL. Email me with your interest and your PaylPal address, and I will invoice you (for payment), thanks!
Local Singapore orders payable via PayNow or ATM Transfer! Email me direct at "toysreviler@gmail.com" to finalise transaction ~ Thank You!

Comments

Popular Posts