Teaser Poster & Premiere Date Announcement for "Masters of the Universe: Revelation - Part 2" on Netflix

Witness a brand new poster image, along with a date announcement, for the epic conclusion to "Masters of the Universe: Revelation - Part 1" animated series on Netflix, in the form of "Masters of the Universe: Revelation - Part 2', since scheduled to premiere November 23rd, only on Netflix. FIGHT FOR THE UNIVERSE!

And while I am somewhat aware of the furore around the animation when it was launched on July 23, 2021, I've neither delved in the series, nor dug thru folks' criticisms enough to form a coherent reaction, so I'll let folks watch the series for themselves first, then form their own informed opinions.
PREMISE (Part 1): "During Skeletor's latest assault on Castle Grayskull, he causes the demise of himself and He-Man, along with the source of all magic in existence. But after a final battle forever fractures Eternia, it's up to Teela to solve the mystery of the missing Sword of Power in a race against time to prevent the end of the Universe. Her journey will uncover the secrets of Grayskull at last." (Wiki)








Comments
Post a Comment