March 14.2022 Edition of #TopTenBlogposts on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
Featured today is the "March 14.2022 Edition" of #TopTenBlogposts on POPCORNX (The Past Week), which I had prepared yesterday (but unpublished), and has since seen slight changes in the listings - all of whom are based off YOUR clicking choices, and recorded in this blog's internal stats, cheers.
THANK YOU for your continued reads, clicks and shares!
Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL
#10 ~ TOP TEN BLOGPOST on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
>>> GHOSTBUSTERS X GRAPEBRAIN X Unbox Industries is the latest licensed-release from Hong Kong based toy brand @unboxindustries (after ZiQi's Stay Puff Dino), which features the Japanese artist @grapebrain_rage's interpretation of "Stay Puff" and "Slimer" on his own character creations "Hell's Cat Onigiri" and "Macaroni"! One more reimagining to go (from @refreshmenttoy / previously teased / see below image). CLICK HERE for continued Unbox features on TOYSREVIL...!
#9 ~ TOP TEN BLOGPOST on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
>>> Introducing to, and my (Spoiler) Impressions of First 2 Episodes of new KDRAMA "Grid" (그리드), currently streaming weekly on DisneyPlus (on Wednesdays, yes, it is one episode per week). Consisting of 10 episodes (Season 1), started February 16, and will end on April 20, 2022. As of this post, I had watched 4 episodes, and I am torn between waiting for weekly episode drops, versus just sitting it out until all 10-eps are aired, to binge watch it.
"Can the series sustain weekly interest?". Was a question I'd asked, and struggle to come up with a "answer" for myself... But to be fair, I have other KDRAMAs to distract me from such distractive questioning ~ LOL
#8 ~ TOP TEN BLOGPOST on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
>>> Head to THIS BLOGPOST to watch the 2nd official trailer for "Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore" (fk that is a long movie title), with this David Yates-directed feature premiering in theaters internationally beginning 7 April 2022 and in North America on April 15, 2022. The film will be distributed worldwide in select theatres and IMAX by Warner Bros. Pictures. No indication "when" it'll go streaming, but I reckon I'll wait for that, cheers.
#7 ~ TOP TEN BLOGPOST on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
>>> Head to THIS BLOGPOST TO WATCH the RED BAND Trailer for THE BOYS Season 3, coming to Prime Video on June 3rd.... Meanwhile the cast of 'The Boys' answer Very Important Questions (for Los Angeles Times).
#6 ~ TOP TEN BLOGPOST on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
>>> The FIRST TEASER TRAILER for "Obi-Wan Kenobi" has dropped, with the series consisting of six one-hour episodes premiering May 25 on Disney+. Featured above is Starwars.com video breaking down the characters ...! I really do appreciate this, as it helps folks catch up to what'll be going on on screen.... Not EVERYONE is conversant in the Star Wars-expanded lore (into the animation, books etc) beyond the films, IMHO. "Educate", not "Alienate".
#5 ~ TOP TEN BLOGPOST on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
>>> So did you manage to score your SQUID GAME BEARBRICKS from Medicom Toy when it was opened for (timed) preorder?
I was wondering why it took so long for the manifestation of the uber successful South Korean KDRAMA on Netflix (REVIEWED with SPOILERS) to be on BE@RBRICKS (undeniably hypebeast-fodder now), and now it'll be on 100%, 400% and 1000% Editions??! POW!
#4 ~ TOP TEN BLOGPOST on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
>>> Introduction to & My Spoiler(ish) Impressions for KDRAMA "Juvenile Justice" (소년 심판) - currently streaming on Netflix, for which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you watch with original audio (and read the English subtitles), for the fuller audio appreciation of the actors/acting.
Full disclosure (as regaled in my review), I watched it all with English dubbed, and understood the story yes, and it was riveting indeed, but most that has enthralled me in South Korean media (which had been the original audio, even though I did not understand it), was lost, alas...
#3 ~ TOP TEN BLOGPOST on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
>>> Warms my heart that last week's March 7.2022 Edition of #TopTenBlogposts on POPCORNX (The Past Week) is on the Top Ten ...! But then again, it's not as if this blog has been boiling over with entertainment news in the first place, innit? Thank You for indulging in my naivety, cheers :p
Mother. Doctor. Fighter. Who will you be in the DMZ? @rosariodawson is Alma. #DMZonMax @hbomax pic.twitter.com/bmKi5XYHbo
— DC (@DCComics) March 13, 2022
#2 ~ TOP TEN BLOGPOST on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
>>> WATCH the FIRST OFFICIAL TRAILER for upcoming 4-episoder "DMZ" Mini Series, since scheduled for streaming March 17th on HBO Max. Based off the graphic novel = whom I adored back in the day - but understandably might not be 100% parallel to, so I can keep my own expectations at bay, cheers :)
#1 ~ TOP TEN BLOGPOST on POPCORNX (The Past Week)
>>> Find out What Is HOMETOWN (홈타운) KDrama & My Spoiler Impressions (Ep.1-6) (of the 12-episoder, which I have yet to conclude with a review, alas) - with the above trailer shared, along with the OST (below), with the track "Remember" performed by 유라(youra).










Comments
Post a Comment