Honest Trailers Does Justice League: #TheSnyderCut


Honest Trailers does "The Snyder Cut" for Justice League, and I cannot agree more with wanting to see said-cut, not necessarily because I (need) to think it would be "superior" to the final version we saw on-screen, but I'd rather be given the opportunity to decide for myself (as "entitled" as I think I sound here :p): if I can continue to detest the version we've been shown, or that the version we had was the only way to have saved the film at all.

Wouldn't this time of home-quarantines be the perfect time for Warner Bros to cash in and make folks put cash where their mouths and hashtags have been all this time? LOL

Nah, we'd probably never going to get Snyder's Cut because no one is willing to put down money to complete it, and a "cinematic urban legend" it will remain til the day the earth crumbles underneath the foot of Darkseid lor...

Comments

Popular Posts