Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX ... And a Revival for #MyCineTix?

I excavated decades old cinema ticket stubs (because I am a hoarder OMG), primarily for the Singapore International Film Festival screenings, some of whom I no longer remembered watching, some I still do... and I share them with folks who read my film hobby blog #POPCORNX, cheers.



Above video first film on Instagram-Live on @toysrevil (*Watchable here now). My plan is to feature select films in separate blogposts, but just in case the plan goes bust (like most of my "plans" inevitably do dammit) - here's a look at the ticket stubs, cheers.

SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 2
SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 4
SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 3
SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 5
SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 1
SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 7
SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 6
SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 8
SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 9
SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 10
SIFF Cinema Ticket Stubs on POPCORNX 11


Actually what's funny is (actually more "tragic comedy" than "funny"), was that I had started a blog dubbed "mycinetix.blogspot.com" back in two-thousand-freakin'-five (Yes, talking to myself since 2005 muahahahahahaha), with the sole intention of showcasing my cinema ticket stubs for films I'd devoured through the years! "CINEMA" is as important to me than I let on, cheers.


MYCINETIX Blogpage Layput 2005 01
MYCINETIX Blogpage Layput 2005 02


Yes, I am THAT much of a "hoarder" too (what a wonderful "excuse" too, innit?), and through the years have accepted my desire and need to "archive" not just my own personal experiences, but also the times and places I have lived through!

You can argue it's all "too self-centred", but I will argue is all my personal Point-of-View, and not needing any informational "authentication", beyond my own P.O.V., and wanting to share my reel-life, in this case. Perhaps it's time to dust off the blog again... or collapse them all into this POPCORNX-blog instead... hhhmmm

Comments

Popular Posts