PEACEMAKER: Blooper Reel & Reactors' Reactions to Cameo in Finale
Enjoyed "PEACEMAKER" on HBO Max so far?
Enjoyed the behind-the-scenes posted on POPCORNX? Set Tours, Opening Dance Sequence and BFFs .... Not forgetting Podly: The Peacemaker Podcast...
Now ENJOY THE BLOOPER REEL!
Wait. Is it too early still for SPOILERS? I know the finale of PEACEMAKER was just a few days ago, but ... fk it. Here's a compilation of clips of online reactors reacting to the JUSTIC LEAGUE cameo at the end of Episode eight, and bless James Gunn for being able to pull this off, on television.
If this is not a Snyderverse-homage, I don't know what'll be!
What? You'd think you'll be hearing Aquaman dropping F-Bombs elsewhere? LOL
Enjoyed the behind-the-scenes posted on POPCORNX? Set Tours, Opening Dance Sequence and BFFs .... Not forgetting Podly: The Peacemaker Podcast...
Now ENJOY THE BLOOPER REEL!
Have a great President’s Day weekend. Here’s a gift from Team Peacemaker - the official #Peacemaker gag reel 😂 @HBOMax @DCpeacemaker pic.twitter.com/Zs2gYCfNUf
— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) February 19, 2022
Wait. Is it too early still for SPOILERS? I know the finale of PEACEMAKER was just a few days ago, but ... fk it. Here's a compilation of clips of online reactors reacting to the JUSTIC LEAGUE cameo at the end of Episode eight, and bless James Gunn for being able to pull this off, on television.
If this is not a Snyderverse-homage, I don't know what'll be!
What? You'd think you'll be hearing Aquaman dropping F-Bombs elsewhere? LOL









Comments
Post a Comment